Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm late!

It seems I didn't update yesterday! I'm really sorry, I've been REALLY busy! TheFlep and Nekomage are both on break, but we have two new members on the team!

TheFlep will probably be back in two weeks, though I'm not sure if Nekomage will be back for a good few months, but no problem, as schoolwork must come first.

Other than that, everything is good news :o

Jwagbot, is our third musician!(Second, depends how you view it)
And also, FlyingWeaselMan will be doing events for us!

I'd also like to mention that Omegas7 and Dragndude9 have both been contributing a lot to the project, Dragndude9 recently made sound effects for Mikome, while Omegas pretty much created Zelda-like dungeon events.

There is a surprise expected shortly before September ends(No Green Day reference intended), but I can't spoil.

(Hint hint : It's a demo)


The project is going excellent, the tilesets are finally complete, the intro is getting somewhere, and though not excellent, that's where you guys will come in, and voice your opinions. I'm sorry for adding no real update, but I promise that you won't be dissapointed by the demo, except for possibly the length.

No comments: